Since the travel restrictions as been lifted, I do not have personal opinions or preferences. However, based on travel trends and recommendations from travel experts, some top destinations for French speakers to visit in 2023 are:
8 top travel destinations for french speakers in 2023
- Japan: Japan has been growing in popularity among French travelers due to its unique culture, stunning landscapes, and delicious cuisine.
- Canada: Canada is a great destination for French speakers as it is bilingual, and Quebec City is one of the most beautiful and historic cities in North America.
- Morocco: Morocco is an exotic destination with vibrant markets, stunning architecture, and delicious food. French is widely spoken in the country, making it easy for French-speaking visitors to communicate.
- Portugal: Portugal is a beautiful and affordable destination with a rich culture and history. It is also a great place to taste some of the best wines in the world.
- Vietnam: Vietnam is a fascinating destination with a rich history and culture, stunning natural beauty, and delicious cuisine. French is also widely spoken in Vietnam due to its colonial history.
- France: As the birthplace of the French language and home to many world-renowned attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, France continues to be a popular travel destination for French speakers.
- Belgium: Known for its chocolate, beer, and waffles, Belgium is also home to French-speaking regions such as Brussels and Wallonia.
- Switzerland: With its stunning mountain scenery, quaint towns, and multilingual culture, Switzerland offers a unique travel experience for French speakers.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK.
Other destinations that may be of interest to French speakers in 2023 include Tahiti, New Caledonia, Mauritius, and the Seychelles in the Indian Ocean, as well as French-speaking destinations in the Caribbean such as Martinique and Guadeloupe.
Questions / Answers